Wednesday, September 29, 2004

IS THERE REALLY A DIFFERENCE?

As a follower of Jesus, I believe His teachings about being salt and light in this world is a mandate to seek to influence the cultures in which we live. Now that is a huge area of discussion for a future blog, but I believe the short answer is I must take the time to study and research the important issues of my culture and to seek to response to them as Jesus would have 2000 years ago.

Well, providentially, Dr. John Ankerberg has done just that in a recent report comparing the platforms of the two main political parties in the US. In addition Dr. Ankerberg has given his analysis of the Christian worldview in comparison to the Republican and the Democrat worldviews. It is a fairly detailed analysis, but I recommend you read the entire report. Then be sure to register to vote. It is tragic that only 50% of American Evangelical Christians actually vote. It we don't tell the Truth, who will?